Evergreen Adult Family Homes
Welcome to Evergreen Adult Family Homes. Providing excellent dementia & Alzheimer’s and assisted living care options for over 15 years in the Seattle Area.
Evergreen Adult Family Homes offer premier and specialized dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Seattle.We offer six locations in Northgate, just off the I-5 freeway, and just minutes from downtown. Providing an excellent healthcare choice for over 15 years, Evergreen Adult Family Homes enables seniors and their families’ to have peace of mind during the course of aging. Specializing in dementia and Alzheimer’s care, Evergreen Adult Family homes embraces a full continuum of healthcare designed specifically for the needs of each resident. If you are looking for a specialized assisted living care options for Alzheimer’s and Dementia in Seattle, we offer the perfect choice for your family. Allow Evergreen Adult Family Homes to remove the worry and confusion of trying to find help by offering memory care for your loved one in one of our beautiful homes.
Evergreen Adult Family Homes was built specifically to provide an environmental structure needed for safe, secure care of individuals with dementia. Our staff is trained to work with residents to help them adapt to and feel comfortable with their surroundings and offer unmatched assisted living care services for those with memory loss. We offer an activity program designed to incorporate each resident’s physical and cognitive abilities, encouraging a vibrant daily experience for each person. We provide care at every level while our residents age in place in the comfort of ‘home’. Some of the care options offered included are:
- Full Time Nurses and 24/7 Care staff
- Specialized Alzheimer’s , Dementia and Geriatric Psychiatric services
- Monthly in home Physician visits
- House Managers in each home to facilitate activities, care assistance and staffing
- Nutritious meals and snacks with a dietitian-developed menu
- Dressing, Bathing, Hygiene and Grooming
- Medication Assistance
- Incontinence Care
- Diabetic management
- Cuing and Mobility support
- Hospice and end of life care
- Regular in-house podiatry, dental, salon and library services
- Medical monitoring, such as glucose, blood pressure, and blood thinning tests.
- Hourly Care and Respite Care program